As we began the new year and new semester, the search for the next academic leader of our school heightened (click here to read Principal Lynch’s retirement announcement). The Principal Search Committee has met several times and chosen counsel to assist in our efforts: Dr. Kevin O’Mara of the firm School Exec Connect, located in Oak Park, IL.
It is important that Kevin hears from all of our constituents about the qualities that our next principal needs to embody. In January 中国体彩app官方下载, Kevin was on hand for the following meetings:
- Student Focus Group on Monday, January 13
- Faculty/Staff Focus Group and Individual Meetings on Monday, January 13
- Alumni Focus Group on Monday, January 13, 5:30 p.m.
- Board of Trustees Focus Group on Tuesday, January 14
- Parent Focus Group on Thursday, January 16, 6 p.m.
In addition, we invited all Holy Trinity parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and supporters to complete a short survey to weigh in on our principal profile.
We will continue to update and involve our HT family in each major stage of the process.
The Principal Search Committee is comprised of:
- Michael Hornig (Chair) – Chair, Holy Trinity’s Board of Trustees; Finance & Administration Director, Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
- Mary Burke – Founding Partner, Lakeshore Food Advisors; Chair Emerita, Saint Mary’s College Board of Trustees
- Mary Cahillane – Member, PEAK Governing Board; retired, The Spencer Foundation
- Br. Robert LaVelle CSC – Member, Holy Trinity’s Board of Trustees; Headmaster Emeritus, Gilmour Academy
- Michelle Lawless – Member, Holy Trinity’s Advisory Council; Partner, Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP
- John Raitt – Chair Emeritus, Holy Trinity’s Board of Trustees; Retired Partner, Harris Associates, LP
- Agustin Rizo ’96 – Member, Holy Trinity’s Advisory Council; Sr. Relationship Manager, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tim Bopp – President, Holy Trinity High School
to read the full job listing.
to apply for the position and submit the required credentials.