Through our official uniform provider, Zemsky’s, families are able to try on and purchase uniform items in store, conveniently located at 4181 South Archer Avenue, Chicago. Download the uniform guide and coupon: Uniform Guide.
You may buy books in any marketplace you choose, as we do not have any books for sale at Holy Trinity. All books listed in the student’s book list must be purchased, except for those labeled HT Rental and/or State Loan. All textbooks must be purchased based on the ISBN number listed. Books may be new, used, or rented. All workbooks must be new. Spanish workbooks are available for purchase from the Vista Higher Learning website: .
Thanks to our foodservice partner at Country House Restaurant, we offer delicious, freshly prepared breakfasts and lunches to students each day. We partner with , a fast, secure online service to pay for meals through credit or debit card deposits and monitoring your student’s lunch account. All families must create a MyMealTime account before a student begins classes.
- Returning students that qualified for NSLP last year will continue to be eligible until they complete a new NSLP application and or until September 30th when their status will expire.
- If your family receives a notification of approval from the State for Direct Certification or from HT’s Business Office, you do not need to complete an NSLP application.
- International students do not qualify for NSLP and do not need to complete the application, but must still create a account to make payments.
Here’s an extra reason to share your love for HT with your friends! Current families are invited to make referrals for next year’s freshman class. If your referred student matriculates to Holy Trinity, you will receive a $250 tuition discount!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Referred students must be a current 8th grader entering into the 9th grade.
- Referred students must list the current family that referred them on their application.
- Current families can refer up to four students per year, for a total maximum discount of $1,000.
- Referred students must register no later than May 1 and begin the school year on time. (Referred students are strongly encouraged to take the Entrance Exam at Holy Trinity.)
- Siblings are not eligible to receive the referral discount but do qualify for the sibling discount.
- Referral discounts will be applied towards your tuition obligation at the conclusion of the first semester and only if the referral(s) are active.
- Discounts will only be credited for one year (the referred student’s freshman year).